Crispy chicken paratha roll 🌯🌯. Make these mouth watering crispy chicken paratha rolls and don't forget to #ShareYourMeal. We love that brands like Telenor Pakistan are putting their. Chicken Paratha is famous for its crisp, its sweet and buttery taste.
Your Crispy Chicken Paratha Roll is ready to eat now. Make these mouth watering crispy chicken paratha rolls and don't forget to #ShareYourMeal. Roll paratha is delicious version of meal. You can cook Crispy chicken paratha roll 🌯🌯 using 30 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy chicken paratha roll 🌯🌯
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken boneless cubes.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- You need 2 tbs of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of lehsan powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for frying.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s 6 tbs of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbs of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Assembling:.
- It’s of Parathay as required.
- You need of Capsicum julienne as required.
- Prepare of Cucumber chopped as required.
- Prepare of Cabbage grated as required.
- It’s of Onion slices as required.
Coated chicken has a crispy outer layer, whereas tender and juicy from inside. Rolled in flat bread (paratha) Paratha Roll is my favorite meal but if eat it out, it has too much oil. That's why I prefer to make it athome. I serve it with tamarind dip or mayo garlic dip.
Crispy chicken paratha roll 🌯🌯 step by step
- In a bowl add black pepper, salt,paprika powder, garlic powder, red chilli,white pepper powder, hot sauce, soya sauce,vinegar and mix well..Now add chicken, mix well and marinated for 30 minutes…
- In a bowl add flour,corn flour,rice flour, black pepper, salt garlic powder, chicken powder, red chilli powder, mix well and set aside…
- In a separate bowl, add eggs,milk and whisk well.. Now coat marinated chicken cubes in dry flour mixture then dip in beaten eggs and again coat in dry flour mixture…..
- In a wok,heat oil and fry chicken until golden brown…
- For sauce : in a bowl add mayonnaise, garlic powder, lemon juice and mix well to combine…
- Assembling : on pratha,add crispy fried chicken, all vegetables, and sauce… Now wrap it with butter paper and serve…..
Chicken Paratha Roll is a full meal that comprise of all the nutritional value and delicious taste. It is prepared in three steps. Firstly you knead dough to make a fine paratha, then chicken mixture is cooked, the chutni that gives tangy spicy flavor, and the Salad. Chicken Paratha roll – Did you ever make Chicken Paratha Roll at home for iftar? If not then don't hesitate and try it now.