You can cook Butternut Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Soup
- You need 1 of butternut.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 tub of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of curry powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 litres of water.
- Prepare of Celery for garnishing.
Butternut Soup step by step
- Fry the onions in butter.
- Then add the cut up butternut, apple, water, curry powder, salt and pepper to the fried onions..
- Boil the combined mixture until soft and mushy..
- Take the mixture off heat and then liquidise. Return the mixture to beat once done..
- Bring to mixture to a boil..
- Then add cream and cook on low heat. Until well combined..
- Serve warm with bread or rolls.