Lettuce Chicken Wraps.
You can cook Lettuce Chicken Wraps using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lettuce Chicken Wraps
- It’s of Chicken pieces 500g.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tandoori masala.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Carrots cubed.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cabbage sliced.
- You need 1/2 cup of Spinach chopped.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Peas boiled.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Onion chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Lettuce leaves 6.
Lettuce Chicken Wraps instructions
- Marinate chicken pieces with yogurt, ginger garlic paste and tandoori masala..
- Cook chicken by adding a little water if needed. Shred it into pieces. Leave 4 big pieces to serve as it is..
- In a separate pan add oil then onion and ginger garlic paste. Fry a bit. Then add all the veggies as mentioned above and cook until veggies are tender.
- Add all the spices and soy sauce and give a good mix. Add shredded chicken to it and combine everything together..
- Open a lettuce leave and fill it with the prepared batter..
- Serve with chicken pieces and fresh green salad. Enjoy ❤.