Butternut squash soup recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Butternut Squash Soup II. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. It's easy to prepare, and the incredible flavor of the butternut squash really shines.
This traditional butternut squash soup will go great with grilled cheese sandwiches and salads through the end of winter. Keep it in mind for the holidays, too. This easy butternut squash soup recipe is a great make-ahead option. You can have Butternut squash soup recipe using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butternut squash soup recipe
- Prepare of Butternut squash cubed.
- It’s of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- You need of Onions.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Mint leaves (optional).
In fact, it tastes even better the next day. This butternut squash soup has a secret ingredient—a tart green apple. It adds just the right balance for the squash. How to Make this Butternut Squash Soup.
Butternut squash soup recipe step by step
- Peel the butternut and cut into cubes. Peel your onion, ginger and garlic.
- Add everything into your cooking pot, add some water and bring to a boil till the butternut is tender.
- Drain off the water when ready but not all since it will be necessary while blending. Add your cooked butternut to a blender and blend till smooth. You can also add some mint leaves while blending.
- Serve in your favourite soup bowl. Oh add a mint leaf for garnish.
This recipe is simple and easy, starting with a base of chopped onions, celery, and carrots. Warm up with our butternut squash soup ideas, perfect for autumn and winter. Our easy recipes include scrumptious vegetarian and healthy options. There are so many ways to upgrade this classic soup. These sweet winter squashes are great pureed on their own, but there are so many more variations to try too.