Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad.
You can cook Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad
- It’s as needed of English Or Garden Cucumbers [thick sliced].
- You need 2 of buckets Athenos Feta Cheese [crumbled].
- You need as needed of Shaved Parmasean.
- It’s as needed of Vidalia Onions [sliced].
- You need as needed of Red Onions [sliced].
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Radishes [sliced].
- You need as needed of Fresh Cherry Tomatoes [sliced].
- You need as needed of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- It’s as needed of Fresh Chives.
- It’s as needed of Green Olives [halved].
- It’s as needed of Black Olives [halved].
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s as needed of Fresh Spinach.
- You need as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- You need as needed of Red Pepper Flakes.
- It’s of Homemade Italian Dressing Or Low Fat Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing well shaken.
Mike's Healthy Zesty Greek Salad instructions
- Easy peasy! We made our own Italian Dressing. But, Kraft puts out a great zesty Italian!.
- Rinse, dry and chop all vegetables. Crumble Feta Cheese if needed and add Parmasean..
- A quick tip on chopping fresh herbs? Stack your leaves and roll into a cigar shape. Then, gently chop. Do the same with your spinach..
- Don't over chop or you'll cause your fresh herbs to bruise and brown..
- Feta Cheese..
- Fresh shaved Parmasean Cheese..
- Gently mix everything together, including dressing, and chill well. Stir occasionally..
- Seal tightly. Gently flip sealed bowl over a few times prior to eating. Enjoy your little taste of Greece!.
- Excelent for healthy, "on the go," work lunches! My students love taking these in to school with them!.