Tumeric Beans and Carrots.
You can have Tumeric Beans and Carrots using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tumeric Beans and Carrots
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- Prepare 200 g of Long Beans.
- Prepare 1 of Big Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Red Chillies.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- You need of Ginger the length of index finger.
- You need Handful of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of tsb of Tumeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tsb of Spice Mix (the one with whole black pepper, etc).
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 of tsb of Tamarind Paste.
- Prepare of Water.
Tumeric Beans and Carrots step by step
- Dice all Veggies up.
- Heat pan with 1 tsb of oil.
- Once pan is hot, throw in spice mix, onions, ginger and chillies.
- Once onion starts to turn translucent, throw in Carrots and add the tumeric, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Put in a bit of water, close lid and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add in long beans, close lid and let simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add in cherry tomatoes, tamarind paste and a bit more water. Close lid and let simmer for another 5 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper..