You can cook Chicken Shawarma using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Shawarma
- It’s 250 gm of bone less chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need as needed of Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of tandoori masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dhaniya jeera(Coriander cumin) powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maida /all- purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 bowl of Mix Veggies ( carrot, cabbage, and cucumber).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s As needed of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s as needed of Tomato sauce for spreading.
Chicken Shawarma step by step
- Take a bowl add maida, salt and dry yeast. Dein add warm water and knead a dough. Put wet cloth and give rest for 2 hours..
- Now for salad take a bowl of veggies, add salt and vinegar. Asd half of water and mix it well..
- Now mayonnaise spread.. take a bowl add half cup curd, 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 tbsp of red chilli powder and 1 tbsp of black pepper and mix it well..
- Now take chicken wash and clean it properly. Now marinate with curd and massalas and ginger garlic paste. Keep in fridge for 2 to 3 hours for marinating..
- Now take a pan and add butter and fry the chicken..
- Now make rotis and apply oil fry both sides while cookin it likwe do in parathas..
- Now take roti, spread tomato sauce dein mayonnaise dip, dein put veggies and chicken pieces. Fold the rotis and serve it.