Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad.
You can cook Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad using 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Box of Multi Colored Spiraled Noodles.
- It’s dash of Olive Oil [for boil].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kosher Salt [for boil].
- Prepare of ● For The Greek Salad [every ingredient fully chilled].
- It’s 8 oz of LG Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 4 oz of Shaved Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chopped Artichokes [in oil].
- It’s 1.5 Cups of Cherry Tomatoes [halved].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Flat Leave Parsley.
- It’s 1.5 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Celery [with leaves].
- You need 2 of Firm Chopped Cucumbers [peeled].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Red & Orange Bell Peppers [deseeded].
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Vidalia Onions.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Chopped Red Onions.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- It’s 1/2 Can of LG Black Olives [halved].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of LG Green Olives [halved].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Additions.
- You need as needed of Thick Garlic Pita Bread.
- You need as needed of Package Good Seasonings Italian Dressing [well shaken].
- You need as needed of Oil [for dressing].
- You need as needed of Vinager [for dressing].
- Prepare as needed of Thin Shredded Romaine Lettuce.
- It’s as needed of Tatziki Sauce [see my recipie on this site].
Mike's Chilly Greek Pita Salad step by step
- Chop all of your vegetables. Add everything in your Greek Salad section.
- Mix your dressing as per manufactures directions. Shake super well..
- Slightly warm your Pitas to make them flexible..
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Spray with Pam Olive Oil. Allow to cool. Then mix with the Greek Salad ingredients..
- Pile this chilly gal high, add Tatziki, fold up and devour!.
- Or, just eat it plain. Enjoy!.