Italian Pasta Salad with A Tomato Dressing.
You can have Italian Pasta Salad with A Tomato Dressing using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Pasta Salad with A Tomato Dressing
- You need 4 oz of uncooked bow tie pasta (farfalle).
- Prepare 2 large of tomatos, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of red bell pepper, coarsely chopped and 1 green one chopped same.
- You need 1/3 cup of sweet onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped pepperoncini (italian pepper).
- Prepare 1 can of black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of light Mayo.
- You need 3 tbsp of Italian dressing. add more for taste..i usually do..lol.
- Prepare 1/4 dash of salt and pepper and sugar (optional).
Italian Pasta Salad with A Tomato Dressing instructions
- cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water (it stops the cooking process).
- in a large bowl, combine pasta, tomatoes, peppers, onion, pepperoni, parsley and olives.
- in a small bowl mix the Mariana, Mayo, Italian dressing and your pinch of salt/pepper and or sugar. use a whisk to combine it all together. after mixing pour the contents of the smaller bowl on the pasta mix. stir gently to coat. garnish with more parsley ..enjoy :).