Masala vermicelli. Vermicelli can be made as a sweet dish or as a savoury. Either ways, cooking with the right method and ingredients makes it more tastier. Masala Vermicelli also called as Semiya (Sevia, Seviya, Sevai) upma is a common recipe made for breakfast.
It is not only healthy and nutritious but very delicious too. A quick to make dish, it can be had as an. Vermicelli is mostly cooked as kheer , upma or pulav. You can have Masala vermicelli using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala vermicelli
- It’s 250 gm of Vermcelli.
- It’s 2 of Capsicum.
- You need 2 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Potato.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- You need To taste of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Maggi masala.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
However I tried a little variation to cook them this way. Masala Vermicelli Upma Recipe, How To Make Masala Vermicelli Upma. Add the vermicelli noodles to the pan and lightly roast for a minute (as we are using roasted thin vermicelli, this is very. Most of us make kheer/Payasam using fine vermicelli.
Masala vermicelli step by step
- Take a pan add 2 cup of water and boil the vermicelli add 1 spoon oil and pinch of salt.
- Take out the vermicelli in another bowl add cold water in it.
- Take a pan heat the oil add mustard seed and cumin seeds add chopped onion let the Onion turn in pink color then add all veggies (finely chopped) Sault it properly.
- Add species,salt too taste and saute it well now add vermicelli saute it and put lid on it about 20 sec.
- After that check the vermicelli and serve.
- Serve it hot and with lots of love…
Recently I bought a big pack of fine vermicelli to make sheer korma during Ramadan festival. Serve masala vermicelli with a glass of buttermilk. Suggestions: If vermicelli is not cooked properly, then cook covered until its done. Add a splash of water if necessary. Which vermicelli to use for this masala sevai recipe?