Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips. Simply put, the player in the Latin American corny "lit up" the fifth point. Super simple tacos for Taco Tuesday! Fresh, fast and delicious – at your table in minutes!
They're easy to make, naturally gluten-free. These shrimp tacos are quickly becoming one of my family's favorite dinner options. And every time I make a recipe with shrimp, I ask myself why I don't cook with it more often. You can have Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips using 34 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips
- You need of ● For The Meat [as needed].
- It’s 80/20 of Ground Beef.
- It’s of ● For The Shells [as needed].
- You need of Fresh Flat Tostada Shells.
- Prepare of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of Fresh Taco Shells.
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables Additions & Toppings [all chilled – as needed].
- You need of Taco Bell Seasoning Packe [one for meat – one for refried beans].
- You need of Firm Black Olives [sliced].
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped].
- It’s of Red Onions [chopped].
- You need of Iceberg Lettuce [shreaded].
- It’s of Cabbage [shreaded].
- You need of Shreaded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Viadailla Onions [chopped].
- It’s of Firm Beefeater Tomatoes [chopped].
- It’s of Jalapeños [minced – seeds & membranes removed].
- Prepare of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- It’s of Fresh Lime Wedges & Juice.
- Prepare 1 Can of Beef Stock [with sodium].
- Prepare 2 Cans of Rosarita Refried Beans [one of the better brands].
- It’s of Firm Avocados [sliced – lightly drizzled with lime juice].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions [don't use fresh onions].
- It’s of Radishes [sliced].
- You need of Sour Cream [add fresh chives if possible].
- Prepare of Homemade Salsa [see recipe].
- You need of Homemade Green Salsa [see recipe].
- Prepare of Homemade Habenero Sauce [see recipe].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Prepare of Queso Fresco Cheese.
- It’s of ● For The Options [all dusted with Taco seasoning].
- You need of Sliced Sirlon.
- It’s of Shreaded Chicken.
- Prepare of Chopped Shrimp.
In addition to being healthy, shrimp cooks in a matter of minutes, making it ideal for fast weeknight dinners. Mike's Taco Club serves San Diego's favorite tacos, torta & burritos in Ocean Beach. Enjoy lunch by the OB pier on Newport Ave. Making taco soup has never been this simple.
Mike's Super Simple Taco & Tostada Tips instructions
- Start with 80/20 ground beef. There's no need to strain this specific extra lean blend..
- One of the better, more familiar Americanized pre-fabed Taco Seasoning mixes. This brand is always a REAL time saver. After all, I'm always about the easy if it works!.
- Instead of adding your dry packet seasoning mix into your dry fried ground beef and risk clumping. Or, even adding plain water to moisten and dissolve it. Try using a 1/2 cup + of beef stock for moisture and additional flavor. Mix, steam, simmer and cover..
- Add a good pinch of ground cumin, a dash of Mexican Oregeno, [crushed] fresh ground black pepper, fresh minced garlic and 2 tbsp dehydrated onions. Cover and simmer. Add additional beef stock if need be. Be sure to use dehydrated onions. Believe it or not, they really do make the beef part of the dish..
- Chop fresh chilled shreadded cabbage, lettuce with drizzled lime juice, tomatoes, cilantro, Viadailla onions for sweetness, firm black sliced olives, [hidden under tomatoes] jalapeños with radishes and refrigerate. Make sure all vegetables are super firm, crazy snapy fresh and chilled! It does make a huge difference!.
- For the Stacked Refried Beans. Add a bunch of fresh chopped sweet onions, a 1/2 cup Mexican 3 Cheese, firm tomatoes with no seeds, cilantro leaves, minced garlic, jalapeños, a 1/2 packet of taco seasoning and a dash of your favorite red salsa. Just heat and serve. That's it folks! Easy peasy! No secrets here! You can sauté your vegetables if you want them soft but we don't here in New Mexico..
- Fresh chilled, sliced Avocados drizzled with lime juice for flavor and to keep them from browning..
- Fresh chilled Sour Cream. Add fresh diced chives to it if you have them on hand. They're always appreciated!.
- Fresh homemade guacamole. See my recipe for, Mike's Fiesta Guacamole, under my profile if you'd like..
- Homemade habenero sauce. See my recipe for, Mike's Garlic Habenero Chili Sauce, under my profile if you'd like..
- Homemade chilled salsa. See my recipe under, Mike's Authentic Salsa. I received this recipe from a native Mexican in Mexico City when I was a kid. It's clean, pure, crisp and crazy delicious!.
- Homemade chilled Green Salsa. See my recipe for, Mike's Very Verde Salsa, if you'd like. Here in New Mexico we usually employ both red and green salsa on everything we eat. In fact, we typically call it, "Goin' Christmas on their asses!".
- Feel free to check out my, Mike's Creamy Avocado Dip And Spread, if you'd like..
- Queso Fresco Cheese. You will want to crumble it up a bit..
- Fresh shredded Mexican 3 Cheese blend..
- Red Onion and cilantro leaves. always make for a pretty, colorful, delicious garnish..
- You can use fresh lime wedges or lime juice. Your choice. Used mostly to keep fresh ingredients from browning as well as for flavor. Either works just as well. It's up to you!.
- Sliced sirlon, shreaded chicken and shrimp mixed with your basic Taco seasoning goes great with these as well. Just make sure your proteins are hot and your sides are super crispy and chilly! Enjoy!.
Simply use your slow cooker and place all your ingredients, and you have a However, for letter T, I've got some Crock Pot Taco Soup! I love using my Slow cooker, besides the fact that the lid broke on the first day I bought it, and now the entire pot. Taco-Man is an internet celebrity created by Sam T Nelson of Samination (formerly Ebolaworld). He is an animated talking taco who has "wacky" adventures. We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.