My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette.
You can have My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- You need of Salad Ingredients :.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of romaine lettuce (or lettuce of choice).
- It’s 1/2 cup of thinly sliced red cabbage.
- It’s 1 of small carrot, peeled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 of grilled chicken breast, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted butternut squash (or roasted sweet potato).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of dried cranberries.
- You need 1 tbsp. of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of roughly chopped pecans (or walnuts).
- You need of Maple Dijon Vinaigrette Ingredients :.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of – 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup (depending how sweet you want).
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of dijon mustard.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
My Favorite Fall Salad with Maple Dijon Vinaigrette step by step
- Toss the chopped romaine, sliced red cabbage and shredded carrots all together..
- Top with the roasted squash, chicken, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and nuts..
- For the dressing, simply whisk together everything in a small bowl or place in a small jar with a tight fitting lid and shake. Start with just the 2 tsp of maple syrup and increase to make the dressing sweeter, if you'd like..
- Top your salad with desired amount of dressing and enjoy!.