Easy Three Bean Salad.
You can have Easy Three Bean Salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Three Bean Salad
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of small red kidney beans.
- Prepare 2-3 stalks of green onion (scallion).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of vinegar (I used red wine vinegar, but any will do).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium size onion.
- You need 4-5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 of fresh jalapenos, chopped *optional.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Easy Three Bean Salad instructions
- Drain all can beans and corn.
- Chop green onion (aka scallion) and onion, quarter cherry tomatoes..
- Mixed oil, vinegar, and sugar in separate bowl, set aside..
- Combine all ingredients together and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Add in chopped jalapenos if you want to make it spicy.
- Serve! Can be served room temperature or cold..