Mini Machurian Dosa.
You can have Mini Machurian Dosa using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Machurian Dosa
- You need of Mini dry Manchurian.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded cabbage.
- It’s 2/3 cup of finely shredded carrot.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour / maida (add more if require).
- You need 2/3 tbsp of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped green chilli.
- You need of Dosa.
- Prepare 1 ltr of dosa batter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Water to adjust batter consistency.
- You need of Ghee.
- It’s of Machurian gravy (less in qty as we need it to be dry).
- You need 3-4 of Chopped scallion whites & green separate.
- It’s 1 of small Finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of green chilli slit cut.
- You need 1.5 tsp of chopped / minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped/ minced ginger.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- You need 1.5 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ching’s red chilli sauce.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It’s of Salt for taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ching’s green chilli sauce and.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Water if required.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
Mini Machurian Dosa instructions
- Begin with preparing machurian. Take a fry pan and start heating up oil once all ingredients are ready. Take a bowl add all veggies, black pepper, salt. Add all-purpose flour & corn flour. Bind it and form small balls. Deep fry at medium to high flame until golden brown.
- For gravy take a pan and heat oil. Work on medium to high heat. Add ginger garlic scallion white finely chopped onion and sauté for 2-3 mins. Add 1/2 of scallion greens, all the sauces & dash of water. saute for 2 more minutes. Add black pepper and salt (if required)..
- Add fried Manchurian balls and stir. Garnish with leftover scallion greens. Set aside to use as filling in dosa..
- Heat dosa skillet. Spread dosa batter in round shape and apply ghee. Spread Manchurian filling and roll the dosa. Serve it hit just like that or with coconut chutney. I promise you won’t need chutney or sambhar😉.
- Enjoy the dosa and thank me later guys!! It was a big hit at my home. 😄🤤👍🏽.