My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖.
You can have My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖
- You need 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tbls of Basil.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano dried.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley dried.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbls of parsley fresh leaves.
- It’s 1 Tin of crushed Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sea salt.
- Prepare 100 g of Pasta twistsl.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pinch cracked Black Pepper.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Soft Cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of Parmesan grated Cheese.
My Slow cooked Chicken Parmesan Pasta. Just Dig In!! 💖 instructions
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Place chicken into a 3 litre slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, parsley and red pepper flakes, if using. Stir into the slow cooker and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours..
- At the end of cooking time Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks..
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well. Stir pasta and chicken into the slow cooker; top with cheeses. Cover and cook on low heat for an additional 10-20 minutes, or until the cheeses have melted..
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh Parsley or grated mozarella cheese..