Creamy butternut soup. Easy homemade butternut squash soup is naturally thick and creamy, perfect for the season when squash is available in abundance. Full of butternut flavour, this soup is perfect for when you're. This Creamy Butternut Squash Soup is a great winter warmer and so easy to make!
As always all opinions are my own. This Creamy Red Lentil Butternut Squash Soup is one of my soup recipes that I consider a powerhouse soup. What do I mean by that? You can cook Creamy butternut soup using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy butternut soup
- Prepare 1 of butternut.
- You need of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need of Rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Ginger.
- Prepare of Ground pumpkin seeds.
Thinking of an easy and healthy recipe? Here's a quick and easy recipe of creamy butternut squash soup. Did you know that this cute and oddly shaped. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Butternut Squash With Cinnamon Soup.
Creamy butternut soup step by step
- Clean your ingredients well, prepare and chop.
- Boil the butternut till well done, you can either mash well or blend it.
- Fry the chopped onion, add your rosemary leaves at this stage to get the best flavour.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- Add the mashed butternut squash, stir in the coconut milk. Let it simmer to the desired consistency.
- Once ready serve in a bowl, sprinkle the ground pumpkin seeds and coconut cream. Delicious aroma and taste. Enjoy!.
- For the ground pumpkin seeds: wash the butternut seeds and fry in a pan till dry. Grind in a pounding mould (kinu).
You saved Creamy Butternut Squash With Cinnamon Soup to your Favorites. Ingredients for this Slow Cooker Creamy Butternut Squash Soup recipe. A delicious comfort bowl of Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, the perfect fall soup made with baked butternut squash, topped with orange zest and ground pepper. Creamy Butternut Squash Soup tastes more like a dessert than a soup! I've always loved traditional butternut squash soup, but this recipe takes it to a whole new level.