Shrimp Risotto and Cherry Tomatoes.
You can cook Shrimp Risotto and Cherry Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Risotto and Cherry Tomatoes
- It’s 500 grams of arboreo rice.
- You need 80 of grams.
- It’s 200 liter of white dry wine.
- You need 500 grams of vg shrimp.
- It’s 10 grams of azafran.
- It’s 10 grams of thym.
- You need 10 of garlic tooth.
- It’s 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 grams of salt.
- You need 1 grams of green pepper.
- You need 50 grams of granna padano cheese.
- It’s 50 grams of butter.
Shrimp Risotto and Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- clean the shrimps, save it's heads and shell..
- cut the onion as a brunoise cut.
- take some butter, and caramelize the shrimp's heads and shell. obs trash off all eyes of it's heads..
- Add 1lt of water and let it boil with some thym. You'll cook the rice with this 'court bouillon' as its called..
- Take a casarolle, add butter and the brunoise onion with high fire..
- Add rice and keep moving with a silicon spoon, then add the wine. DONT STOP MOVING IT! FASTLY!.
- Add part of the court bouillon and keep moving and adding the bouillon as the rice gets cook. It takes about 15min..
- while cookin rice, fry the shrimps, tomatoes and garlic with salt, thym and green pepper in some butter than save it. cut the shrimps in 1cm pieces but save at least 5 units uncuted..
- finish the dish mixing the shrimps, tomates and garlic with the rice. and thats it. take some thin pieces of the grana padano cheese and put it on!.