Chicken Parmesan Cassarole.
You can cook Chicken Parmesan Cassarole using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Parmesan Cassarole
- Prepare 3 of boneless skinless chix breasts.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 c. of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 12 oz of uncooked pasta.
- Prepare 2 c. of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Italian breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/2 c. of Parmesan cheese.
Chicken Parmesan Cassarole instructions
- Place water, chix, garlic, crushed tomatoes & all the seasonings into your slow cooker..
- Cook on high for 4 hrs or low for 8 hrs..
- When done, with a fork shred chix in slow cooker..
- Add pasta & mix well so pasta is overed in liquid..
- Cover & cook for another 20 mins..
- Then add mozzarella cheese on top & close to let cheese melt for another 10 mins..
- While cheese is melting, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs to oil. Mix well for a few mins til crispy. Serve ontop of chix parm cassarole & top with parm cheese. Enjoy!!😊.