Stuffed Shells with Spinach.
You can have Stuffed Shells with Spinach using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells with Spinach
- You need 1 cup of frozen spinach, chopped, thawed and squeezed dry.
- Prepare 12 oz of ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 28 of jumbo pasta shells.
- You need 2 jars (24 oz) of each) marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Parsley, chopped.
Stuffed Shells with Spinach step by step
- In a large bowl, stir spinach, ricotta cheese, 2 cups of mozzarella cheese, Parmesan, garlic, and Italian seasoning..
- Divide and fill each shell with ricotta mixture..
- Add 3 cups of sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place 14 stuffed shells in the bottom of the slow cooker. Spoon 2 cups marinara sauce over shells..
- Top with remaining stuffed shells and sauce..
- Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or on low for 6 to 8 until shells are cooked. Remove lid and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the shells. Wait 5 minutes until the cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley..