Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is easy to make and delicious. You can enjoy Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo any day of the week thanks to the slow cooker! I made a one pot, crockpot, chicken alfredo.
How To Make Chicken Alfredo In A Crock Pot/Slow Cooker. Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo is an easy and delicious one-dish meal made with onions, garlic, bell peppers, Alfredo sauce, fettuccine, and broccoli. It combines chicken thighs with lots of vegetables and cheesy Alfredo sauce, served with tender fettuccine to soak up the saucy goodness. You can cook Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo
- You need 1 of jar Alfredo Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare of Garlic Pepper.
- It’s of Lowrys Season Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s dash of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 3 lb of Chicken (preferably boneless).
- It’s 1 of Pasta.
- You need 3 cup of 2% Milk.
DIRECTIONS Place frozen chicken tenders in crock pot. Mix italian dressing with cream of chicken soup. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of. Of course there are tons of jarred pasta sauces you can buy, but making alfredo from-scratch is This is a great base recipe for all your one-pot pasta needs.
Easy Yummy Crock-Pot Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Boil and pull apart chicken.
- Prepare pasta.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine Cream of Mushroom and chicken, and milk with Alfredo sauce..
- Heat sauce mix for 5 minutes in microwave on high.
- Season to taste with pepper and Lowrys.
- Add worcestershire **Use sparingly! A little bit goes a long way here**.
- Pour sauce in crockpot and stir adding milk for desired consistency.
- Add chicken from step 2.
- Add Pasta.
- Turn crockpot on low for about ten minutes and enjoy!.
- Tip: Keep it on warm and stir occasionally for a good pot luck meal.
Consider the following revisions when you feel like mixing it up. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. *Get more RECIPES from Raining Hot Coupons here*. But this recipe works and is super yummy! You can serve it with pasta or chicken – whatever floats your boat. Filed Under: Main Course, Recipes, Slow Cooker.