Crockpot shells and cheese with ham. Thanks so much for taking the time to watch this video! I hope you give this recipe a try during these cold months and that you and your family. This crock pot ham and potato casserole is easy to assemble with layers of sliced potatoes, ham, cheese, onions, and an easy sauce mixture.
This creamy crockpot mac and cheese starts with uncooked macaroni. Just throw the milk, cheese and seasonings in the slow cooker for a meal everyone will This Macaroni and Cheese Casserole with Ham in Peas is a crowd pleaser and great for a weeknight dinner! Instant Pot Ham and White Bean Soup ~ smoky ham and white bean soup made easy in the Instant Pot, no need to soak the beans overnight. You can have Crockpot shells and cheese with ham using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot shells and cheese with ham
- It’s 8 oz of shell pasta.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
- It’s 8 oz of diced ham (optional).
Eggs in a Basket aka Eggs in a Hole can now be made in your air fryer in just minutes with no mess! Top them with cheese and you have an easy delicious. Crock pot Ham Recipe is easy to make. Slow cooker ham is perfect for the holidays and frees up your oven.
Crockpot shells and cheese with ham instructions
- Place all ingredients except the diced ham in a crockpot and stir..
- Cook on low for 3hours.
- Add ham and cook for an additional 30minutes or until pasta is soft.
Try this crockpot spiral ham today! A spiral cut ham will take about an hour per pound on low in a slow cooker to heat through. Layer carrots, potatoes, onions, and ham in crockpot. Stir frequently until sauce is smooth and thickened. Add pepper, parsley, mustard, and cheese.