Tumeric-butternut soup. Home » All Recipes » Ginger Turmeric Butternut Squash Soup. For creamy soups like this, you just stick it in the pot and press on, and it blends it perfectly smooth right in the pot. Butternut Squash Soup with healing Turmeric, a heartwarming and nutritious soup perfect for the cold season!
This turmeric butternut squash soup is creamy (without any cream, dairy or otherwise) and incredibly flavourful! Everyone loved the crunchiness on top! Joy here 🙂 I'm a Holistic Nutritionist, a mama and Founder of Joyous Health (www.joyoushealth.com). You can have Tumeric-butternut soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tumeric-butternut soup
- Prepare 1 of butter nut, peeled and boiled.
- You need 2 of onions, diced.
- It’s 2 of carrots, diced.
- It’s of Fresh ginger, minced.
- You need of Fresh turmeric, minced.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Prepare of I tsp black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Cooking oil.
I have a very special guest in my video today. The soup is FULL of healthy ingredients like cinnamon, turmeric, and clove ~ have nutmeg? Just boil the butternut squash in some chicken stock for a while blend and season with whatever you like. Add the rest of the spices and seasoning.
Tumeric-butternut soup instructions
- Gather your ingredients.
- To a cooking pot, add the onions and minced ginger and turmeric. Sautee until onions are soft but not browned..
- Add in the carrot into the pot, let it cook for 2 to 3 min or until soft..
- Add in the butter nut and let it cook for about 5 min on medium heat..
- Add in the black pepper, paprika and salt. Cook for a minute..
- Add in the coconut milk, let it boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for about 20 min..
- Turn off heat and let it cool for about 30 min or until when it not to hot to touch..
- Pour it into a blender and blend until smooth..
- You can serve cold or warm it up in a cooking pot before serving..
- Enjoy with bread, chapati or even as it is..
Carefully transfer the soup to a blender or use your hand blender to. Butternut squash is an excellent source of fiber and Vitamin C, while Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory herb great for detoxing the body. Turmeric Broth Detox Soup- a naturally healing, soothing and comforting, Ayurvedic soup that is highly customizable to your needs. Your favorite Thanksgiving side dish in a bowl. The Best Turmeric Soup Recipes on Yummly