Slow Cooker Goulash.
You can have Slow Cooker Goulash using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Goulash
- It’s 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 of Green Pepper, diced.
- You need 1 of large Onion, diced.
- It’s 2 jars of Tomato & Basil Classico Pasta Sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- You need 1 can of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 TBSP of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 Pkg of Medium Pasta Shells.
Slow Cooker Goulash step by step
- Pour the jars of pasta sauce in the slow cooker. The brand I chose is soy free and delicious. You can also make sauce from scratch, but I have a curious infant and wanted to be quick..
- In a medium skillet cook the ground beef in the Olive Oil until browned and add to slow cooker..
- Prep your vegetables and add to the sauce..
- Prep the seasonings and add to the sauce..
- Mix everything together and cook on low for a minimum of 6 hours..
- 20 minutes before the sauce is done, put water on to boil with some olive oil and salt. Cook the shells aldente..
- Drain, mix into the sauce, and serve!.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and grated parmesan..
- This now has the toddler stamp of approval. 😉 He prefers the elbow noodles..