Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker. Lower in fat than the traditional lasagna! Easy to make in your slow cooker or crockpot! For the best lasagna soup, a jar of marinara beats out a can of chopped tomatoes because of the flavor and texture it delivers.
This Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the ultimate comfort food. Not only is it easy to make, but even picky eaters love it. My husband and I aren't usually big However, this simple Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is quick, delicious, filling, and a family favorite every time. You can have Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker
- It’s 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey or Italian sausage).
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 of small bell pepper, diced.
- It’s 2 cups of sliced mushrooms (optional).
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of no salt crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 oz.) of no salt diced tomatoes, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz.) of no salt tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 cups of unsalted chicken or vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 tsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 2 tsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 2 cups of pasta of choice.
- Prepare of Ricotta cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded mozzarella cheese, for serving.
- It’s of Freshly shredded parmesan cheese, for serving.
Enjoy all the flavors of lasagna, minus all of the work! Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup is the a quick mix of easy, winter, slow cooker, pasta and cheese perfection. We're a huge fan of slow cooker soups because they're warm, filling and easy! Plus with holidays and cold weather and school in full swing, time is in short supply.
Lasagna Soup – Slow Cooker step by step
- Grease your slow cooker and set it aside..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add the beef and cook until brown throughout, breaking it up as you go. Drain the fat, then add it into the slow cooker..
- Add all the additional ingredients EXCEPT for the pasta and cheeses..
- Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours..
- Once getting ready to serve, heat a large pot of water over high heat on the stove. Once it's come to a boil, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Then drain it and stir the pasta into the soup..
- Taste and add any additional seasonings you think the soup needs, then serve immediately..
- We like to top our bowls with some ricotta cheese mixed with a little mozzarella and parmesan. Some red chili flakes are good if you'd like a little spice..
Slow cooking makes lasagna soup easy to make any night of the week, and it can be made with the slow cooker function on the Instant Pot too. Then, add in the remaining ingredients (minus the lasagna noodles), turn on the slow cooker, and walk away. CrockPot Lasagna Soup is the perfect weeknight dinner! In this easy recipe, the slow cooker does all of the work to bring the goodness of lasagna and the comfort of soup together into one amazing meal. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Lasagna.