Roasted butternut squash soup with feta. Butternut squash soup is a classic fall and winter soup recipe. But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth You could certainly make a traditional butternut squash soup on the stovetop, but there are two key benefits to roasting the butternut squash first Watch how to make the best butternut squash soup in this short video! The trick is to roast the butternut squash, which is easy to do and yields tons of extra flavor.
Vegan, Vegetarian, and T-Rex toppings available, so there's something for everyone! Roasting the butternut squash until caramelized and tender is. This Butternut Squash Soup Recipe is creamy and delicious, without being loaded up with heavy cream. You can have Roasted butternut squash soup with feta using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted butternut squash soup with feta
- You need 1 of large butternut squash.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- It’s of Fry light spray.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chilli.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pint of veg stock made with stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of little crumbed feta.
It's easy to prepare, and the Because roasting caramelizes and intensifies the natural sweetness and flavor in butternut squash, and roasting cubes in particular maximizes the amount of. Roast butternut squash and parsnip soup. A deliciously warming soup served with crispy chorizo, chickpeas and feta cheese. To make crockpot Butternut Squash Soup, simply… Combine your ingredients (minus the coconut milk) in a slow cooker.
Roasted butternut squash soup with feta instructions
- Peel and chop squash, onion and garlic..
- Keep squash seeds to one side..
- Place all veg on a baking tray and roast with a few squirts of fry light for 30 mins on 180..
- Place seeds on a separate tray and roast..
- After 30 mins add roasted mixture to a saucepan. Chop the potatoes and add to saucepan with spices. Salt and pepper and stock. Fennel etc. Bring to boil then simmer until potatoes cooked. Add more water if too thick. Blitz with a food mixer..
- Add ketchup..
- Stir and simmer for a few more mins..
- Pour into warmed bowls. Sprinkle feta and toasted seeds over the top..
Roast your veggies: For added depth of flavor, feel free to roast the butternut squash, carrots and onions before adding them to the soup to make roasted butternut squash soup. This roasted butternut squash soup is an easy, heart-warming and comforting recipe for the fall/winter. It's smooth and creamy but is actually dairy-free! A classic roasted butternut squash soup, flavoured with a little apple and maple syrup. Vegetarian and dairy-free options, as well.