Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes. I really enjoyed doing this video, was making a barbecue for the family and thought will share it with you. Hope you will try some of the recipes and enjoy. Add apples, sweet potatoes and onion to remaining butter mixture; toss to coat.
Made with Chinese Barbecue Pork (Char Siu), chopped then coated in a simple sweet and savoury sauce. Eschalots are the small onions which are finer than ordinary onions. Even brown onions or the white part of shallots/scallions/green onions. You can have Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Coleslaw ◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2/3 head of green cabbage.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of large grated carrot.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise, I used homemade.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆ Sauce ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of your favorite hot sauce.
- It’s of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Pork ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut vinegar or a mild vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of rice wine, sake, or sweet white wine.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of pork loin.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Sweet potatoes ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 6 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 6 of large sweet potatoes.
Add beer to pan, cook and stir to remove any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Sweet and Tangy Southern Style Coleslaw is nicely balanced with just enough tang from the vinegar and a sprinkling of sweetness from the sugar. We love making these homemade baked sweet potato fries at home for an easy and delicious addition to any meal Serve with pork or chicken. This Slow cooked brisket sandwich with garlic saute potatoes and homemade coleslaw is proper man-food – perfect for Father's day!
Onion barbecue pork with homemade coleslaw and sweet potatoes step by step
- Trim the fat off the pork loin. Chop up and fry.
- Fry the fat till crispy.
- When its crispy move to paper towel to aborb excessive oil salt the pork.
- Slice the pork very thinly.
- Mix the pork wine and vinegar together.
- Add the spices to the pork add the onion.
- Add the mustard, ketchup, and honey.
- Add hot sauce.
- Mix everything well let sit 15-20 minutes.
- Add oil to pan and heat. Add the meat and sauce..
- Simmer 15 minutes. Add the tomato paste. Cook till pork is done..
- Thinly slice the cabbage, grate the carrot.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Microwave the potatoes on high till fork tender.
- Split the potatoes down the middle add butter and fried pork fat.
- Put the pork on top of coleslaw and serve. I hope you enjoy.
Korean Beef Sloppy Joes made with sweet and spicy flavors with a punch of garlic that's a fun change from Calling all pork lovers. this Cubano sandwich is pork-tastic. This barbecue-flavoured pulled pork just needs time in the oven; the side dishes can be thrown together in minutes. Cut each of the potatoes into quarters and stir them into the mayonnaise dressing. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Looking for a delicious dinner to make tonight?