Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup.
You can have Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- You need 1 cup of mild salsa.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 (15 ounce) of can pinto beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 (15 ounce) of can corn, drained.
- You need 1 (14.5 ounce) of can petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or store-bought).
- It’s 2 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need of Optional toppings:.
- It’s of cilantro.
- It’s of sour cream.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It’s of avocado.
- It’s of green onion.
- It’s of tortilla chips.
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup step by step
- Place salsa, black beans, pinto beans, corn, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and chicken broth in slow cooker. Stir to combine. Nestle chicken into the slow cooker so that it’s completely covered by the liquid and other ingredients..
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Remove chicken and shred or cut into bite-size pieces. Stir chicken back into the soup..
- Serve with toppings as desired..