Asian Red Cabbage Salad With Roasted Peanuts. Asian Red Cabbage Salad is a perfect combination of shredded red cabbage, carrots and onions mixed with roasted peanuts dressed in honey, olive oil This Asian Red Cabbage Salad will be your best friend during this summer days and full of antioxidants during these mix weather conditions like. Whisk together the peanut butter, mustard, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, honey and lime juice in a large. The perfect summery salad, this Asian Cabbage Salad with Roasted Broccoli is sweet, tangy, and totally addicting.
Asian spices create a delicious summer salad. Add the cabbage, basil, cilantro and scallions and toss to coat. Transfer to a platter, sprinkle with the peanuts. You can have Asian Red Cabbage Salad With Roasted Peanuts using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Red Cabbage Salad With Roasted Peanuts
- You need For of Dressing:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need For of salad:.
- It’s 1 of large carrot, cut into Julianne.
- You need 1 cup of red cabbage, shredded.
- It’s 1 of small onion, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanuts, roasted (with masala).
Toss the salad with the dressing and add the roasted peanuts. Season to taste with salt and pepper. i love this salad and interestingly have posted a red cabbage recipe on my blog too. This slaw is like an Indian salad called cabbage khaman …you pictures are breathtaking as always. The ultimate vegan and gluten-free Thai-inspired salad.
Asian Red Cabbage Salad With Roasted Peanuts instructions
- To make dressing for the salad, mix all the ingredients and whisk them well. For better taste, you can leave the dressing for 4-5 hours. To make salad, you need to cut the all veggies and mix them together..
- I have used roasted peanuts with some masala like cumin powder, chilli powder and salt. You can use only roasted peanuts without any seasoning or you can simply roast them into oven..
- At serving time, mix the dressing into the salad and serve immediately..
I used some maple-roasted peanuts from my local co-op, but plain salted peanuts are just as nice. If you've never worked with raw cabbage before. No cooking required, this Asian cabbage salad is great for make ahead meals or even to take to a summer cookout! Please give it a star rating below! Asian Cabbage Slaw with Peanut Lime Dressing.