Oats Veggie Chilla.
You can cook Oats Veggie Chilla using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats Veggie Chilla
- You need 1/2 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of the cup suji /semolina.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato medium finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of teaspoon cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated beetroot.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cabbage grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of spring onion greens chopped.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated carrot.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger grated.
- You need 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped coriander leaves(dhania).
- It’s 1/5 teaspoon of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water or add as required.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as required.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil per chilla or as required.
Oats Veggie Chilla step by step
- Take a mixing bowl and add oats, suji, rice flour and all ingredients except for beetroot and oil..
- Pour curd and water as required and whisk to mix everything to make a free flowing batter..
- (quantity of water varies depending on the quality and texture of suji, besan and oats).
- Heat a tawa on a medium flame and spread a bit of olive oil on the tawa..
- Pour a ladle full of the batter on the tawa and gently with the back of the ladle, begin to spread the batter lightly in circular motion..
- When the oats cheela is cooked from one side drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil on the chilla at the edges and all around..
- Now flip over and spread grated beetroot and cook until the other side also gets light golden in colour..
- Take it out on a plate and serve hot or warm or pack in kids tiffin with any chutney of your choice or with tomato sauce..