Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot.
You can have Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot
- Prepare 1 lb of beef round steak, stew meat, or beef roast.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (1/4 cup).
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, minced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 large of green peppers, sliced in 1/2" strips.
- Prepare 1 can of 29 oz can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of worcestrrshire sauce.
- It’s 1 of cube beef bouillon.
- You need 3 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Sheree's Savory Pepper Steak in the crockpot instructions
- cut steak into strips.
- combine 1/4 cup flour. add salt and pepper in bowl. toss meat with flour mixture until well coated. place in cooker..
- add onion, garlic,and 1/2 of the green pepper slices. mix well. add to crocpot.
- combine Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, beef base, and tomatoes. mix well. add to crockpot..
- cover and cook 8-10 hrs on low..
- 1 hr before serving turn to high and stir in remaining green peppers..
- if needed add 3 TBSP of flour with water until its a smooth paste. stir into slow cooker. cover. cook until thickened..
- *** season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder..
- can serve over rice or noodles..