Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos.
You can have Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare 4 of Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 16 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Paprika.
- It’s 1 of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Oregano.
- It’s of Slaw.
- It’s 5 medium of Radish.
- Prepare 1 small of Red Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 head of Green Lettuce.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s 1 large of Avocado.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 small of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1 medium of Plum Tomato.
Sizzlin' Shrimp Tacos instructions
- If needed, place frozen shrimp in pot of water to thaw while preparing slaw. Once thawed, peel shrimp and lay on plate..
- Finely chop or mandolin radish, half of a red cabbage and a few leaves of lettuce. Combine in bowl with chopped garlic cloves..
- Remove avocado pit and mash together with diced plum tomato, chopped garlic cloves (to taste), and chopped red onion..
- Sprinkle paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano on each side of the shrimp..
- Spray shrimp with olive oil in pan, and cook on each side for 2-3 minutes on medium heat..
- Layer tortillas each between a sheet of paper towel, and microwave for 20 seconds..
- Spoon slaw onto tortilla, add 4 shrimp, guacamole, cheese, and sour cream into taco..