Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta. This Cabbage, Sausage and Potato Soup recipe is totally hearty and comforting, full of the best savory flavors, easy to make, and it's guaranteed to warm you right up! This is a family favorite cabbage recipe. The cabbage is cooked down with tomatoes, seasonings and smoked sausage for a hearty and delicious meal-in-itself.
It soaks up the other flavors so well and it's a natural choice for pairing with smoked sausage. Add sausage and beer to the cabbage; stir. I'm so used to German treatments of cabbage, I'm surprised at how good this stew is with the Italian sausage and Parmesan. You can have Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta
- You need 1 of medium head red cabbage.
- It’s 24 oz of hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1 of lg white onion.
- Prepare 2 (14.5 oz) of cans diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 T of better than bouillon.
- It’s of Italian herb blend.
- Prepare of Salt, olive oil.
- It’s 1 of # Angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Couple glugs Merlot.
I don't usually think of Parmesan and cabbage paired together, but they. Chop/slice the sausage, cabbage, and onion. Now, sit down, relax and enjoy this savory meal! This Sausage Cabbage and Onions Recipe is so delicious and easy to make.
Sausage, Cabbage, & Pasta step by step
- Brown sausage in Dutch oven, remove. (Start tall pot of salted water for pasta).
- Chop and add onions along with herbs.
- Add wine to deglaze pan.
- Add tomatoes, bouillon, chopped cabbage.
- Cook until tender. Return sausage to pan. Olive oil and salt to taste. Serve over pasta.
Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage – a fuss-free family weeknight meal that is super quick and easy to But for this Sauteed Cabbage and Sausage, we're skipping the bacon for today and replacing it. Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, cabbage, and a handful of spices This Sausage and Cabbage Soup makes a HUGE pot so you'll have lots of leftovers unless you are feeding a large group of people. Roasted sausage with stewed cabbage and beer. Delicious genuine oldenburger kale with pinkel sausage on plates. A thick and hearty sausage, potato, and cabbage soup; a healthy recipe that is packed with flavorful ingredients!