Healthy Quick Very Berry Smoothie.
You can cook Healthy Quick Very Berry Smoothie using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Quick Very Berry Smoothie
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cup of almond milk (or any milk of preference).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Greek plain yogurt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of flaxseed.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder.
- Prepare 4-5 of medium-sized strawberries.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of frozen blueberries (I used frozen but fresh would work).
- It’s of Ice (optional; to chill).
- Prepare 4-5 of raspberries (optional).
- It’s of *I made this smoothie for myself so feel free to double recipe.
Healthy Quick Very Berry Smoothie instructions
- Liquids first, pour in almond milk and yogurt into blender followed by the rest of ingredients. Blend until smooth. If too thick, simply add more milk and blend..
- Serve immediately or store in air tight container in fridge/freezer. Stays fresh about 3 days..