Easy Crock pot beer chicken.
You can have Easy Crock pot beer chicken using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Crock pot beer chicken
- You need 2 lb of boneless skinless chicken.
- Prepare 3/4 of can or bottle of beer.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of garlic and onion powder.
- It’s of parsley and basil.
- It’s of paprika.
Easy Crock pot beer chicken instructions
- Place chicken in crock pot and pour beer in.
- Shake the salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, basil, parsley and paprika on the chicken. If there is an ingredient you like more add a little more of it or less if you don't like it. I just did equal shakes of them all..
- Place crock pot on low for 8 hours or high for 4. Then enjoy! !.