Low carb smoothie with berries. Low Carb Berry Shake is a fantastic keto recipe, perfectly smooth, and can be eaten during summer, or all year round. You are going to love making this Berry Smoothie recipe, especially since its so quick. It is a low carb berry smoothie (aka a keto berry smoothie), which not only has an amazing taste, but is packed full of micronutrients and good fats!
IThe low carb smoothie is really quick, fast, simple and. How to eat low carb as a vegan. Sounds good (though the lemon juice is a bit. You can have Low carb smoothie with berries using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low carb smoothie with berries
- You need of Smoothie.
- Prepare 150 ml of cream.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of Natural youghurt.
- It’s 60 ml of Udos choice oil.
- Prepare 60 ml of coconut oil.
- Prepare 8 tsp of Sukrin or other artificial sweetner.
- You need 300 grams of frozen berries.
Our Low-Carb Blueberry Smoothie is perfect for keto, Atkins, or diabetic diets. This easy smoothie tastes like blueberry cheesecake in a glass. I made this smoothie with almond milk rather than cows milk to keep the carb level low. If you have allergies to almonds or nuts, or prefer a different type milk.
Low carb smoothie with berries instructions
- Mix everything in a blender, except the oils and berries.
- If necessary, melt the coconut oil..
- While the blender is running, add the oils. If this is done when the blender is off the oils might solidify and be lumpy instead of distributing evenly in the mix..
- Add the berries of your choice and run the blender till the mix is even and all the berries have been blended..
Any low carb berry can be used. Although I added raspberries, you can change it up with any combination of unsweetened frozen berries. She does love blueberries and strawberries so I'll try those versions next. I'm sure she will love any berry in this low carb avocado smoothie recipe. Green smoothies usually get their vibrant color from a generous addition of greens, such as spinach.