Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich. Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women Here's a super sandwich filled with. Sandwich scrambled eggs between two slices of toast with a little mustard and mayo in this recipe that's been handed down All Reviews for Tom's Scrambled Egg Sandwich. This is an interesting take on an egg sandwich.
This harmless but unappealing color change is the result of a chemical reaction between iron in the More Recipes You'll Love. Black Bean & Scrambled Egg Breakfast Tacos. Scrambled Egg Sandwich – This is one quick meal idea that is made with a combination of scrambled eggs and mayonnaise. You can have Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich
- You need 3 of eggs(for making two sets of sandwiches).
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped finely.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 3 tbs of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 3 of bread slices for making one sandwich.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 10-12 of potato fries I used crispy masala flavor.
This is stuffed between slices of bread and toasted. The crispy bread with the creamy stuffing tastes delicious and satisfying. Grilled buns stuffed with spicy scrambled eggs, tomato and onion slicesTime has come to change that train of thought and to whip up some delicious scrambled egg by try something innovative with your bhurji. Let the eggs cook for a minute or so and just when they look they holding up then scramble them thoroughly.
Scrambled eggs and masala fries sandwich instructions
- Beat eggs in a bowl Add salt and red chilli powder Beat with a fork Keep aside till onions get sautéed.
- Take a pan Add oil Add chopped onions and green chilli Let them sauté.
- Fry some potato masala fries separately in little oil.
- Now once onions are done, add beaten egg and give it a gentle mix so that scrambled egg doesn’t get mashed too much. We want in chunks form..
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl add little blk pepper powder.
- Apply mayonnaise Keep filling in two bread slices Place some masala fries on each.
- Now carefully lift up one slice and keep on the other one.
- Cover with the third slice Apply butter on the top of the third slice Close the sandwich maker and grill.
- Once the light of sandwich maker turns off take out the sandwich and serve hot.
And, then with the help of a potato masher start mashing up the eggs so that See I told you we also like ketchup the way chef Nico likes. This bhurji makes lovely sandwiches from leftover. That is our lunch for the day. I am having lunch now with my daughter with my home made egg sandwich and French fries with sour cream flavor. I missed eating egg sandwich already.