Spicy minced meat scrambled eggs. In this video I am making spiced scrambled eggs with mince or also known as khageena. Its a traditional breakfast dish that i tweaked a little and added – I prepare all the ingredients before hand, as the egg cooks really fast and I dont have time in between. Beat eggs lightly with a little more salt and pepper.
Pour the eggs into the skillet. Using a heat resistant rubber spatula, stir the egg mixture over low heat to create soft creamy curds. How to make chinese steamed egg with minced meat? You can have Spicy minced meat scrambled eggs using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy minced meat scrambled eggs
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- It’s 2 of green bell peppers.
- It’s 3 of small onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked spicy minced meat.
- Prepare 10 of small fresh tomatoes.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare Half of cup vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed scotch bonnet.
Wash and mince the meat coarsely, then marinate the meat with salt, oil Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then add the marinated meat to the eggs and mix vigorously until it is well incorporated. Pour the egg mixture into a stainless. Scrambled eggs are classic breakfast cuisine! Scrambled eggs are classic breakfast cuisine!
Spicy minced meat scrambled eggs instructions
- These are the listed ingredients..
- Dice the tomatoes,slice the onions and dice the green bell peppers. In a large bowl add the diced tomatoes, the spicy minced meat and crack the eggs..
- Use a spoon to give it a thorough mix..
- In a large pan heat the half cup of vegetable oil..
- Add the sliced onions and Fry till translucent..
- Add the egg mixture. Allow to settle for a minute before stirring..
- After stirring..
- Add the pepper,salt and seasoning cubes. Cook for 3 mins,stirring from time to time..
- Add the green bell peppers and stir. Cook for a minute as bell peppers don't need too much heat..
- Done! Serve with rice,yam,pasta or couscous. Enjoy!.
They are great on their own or with other breakfast favorites, such as bacon, sausage, pancakes, waffles, hash browns, English muffins, and toast. I found this recipe in an Indian cookbook and adapted it a little bit to suit our tastes. My fiance calls this the best way of making scrambled eggs. I don't always have chillies on hand, so I leave them out – all this means is that the eggs will be slightly less spicy, but will still taste really nice. Supremely Spicy Scrambled Eggs: Do you want to know how to make eggs that are delicious for breakfast, lunch, or dinner?