Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa.
You can cook Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa
- Prepare 1 packages of cheese toretellini.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato.
- It’s 1 lb of spinach.
- You need 1 pints of Grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Kielbasa (turkey or beef).
Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa step by step
- Peel and cut sweet potato into cubes. Add to boiling water and cook until fork tender. Add to blender until smooth..
- Boil water and add tortellini, cook according to package directions..
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan and add flour to form a rue..
- Add milk and wish over medium low heat until thickened..
- Cut up kielbasa and sauté in olive oil until browned over medium heat..
- Add blended sweet potato and cheese and stir, if sauce is too thick add water to thin out. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Leave on low heat stirring occasionally..
- Add grape tomatoes and spinach to kielbasa and lower heat. Cook until spinach is wilted..
- Add sauce to kielbasa mixture and combine. Spoon over tortellini and garnish with cheese as desired..