Rita's crock pot chops. Pat the pork chops with paper towels to dry. Sprinkle with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the rice and parsley to the skillet with the onions and top with the pork chops.
Adding this to the monthly meal rotation. Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady. I've been making quite a few pork recipes lately and this time Crock-Pot Easy Italian Pork Chops is what I came up with. You can cook Rita's crock pot chops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rita's crock pot chops
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 7 of bone in pork chops.
Currently at my house it's mission "use up all the frozen meat in the freezer" before Thanksgiving gets here and I need. Easy slow cooker recipe with layers of potatoes, onions, and pork chops smothered in creamy sauce. Notes on Crock Pot Homestyle Pork Chops. I found this recipe in Gooseberry Patch's Everyday Slow Cooker and it did not disappoint!
Rita's crock pot chops instructions
- Place pork chops in crock pot..
- In a bowl combine remain ingredients..
- mix well..
- Pour mixture over pork chops..
- Cook on low for six hours. Until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145°F (63°C).
I made these super tender pork chops in my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. Our crock pot pork chops with gravy are tender and delicious. This is an easy slow cooker pork chops recipe that you can set and forget until supper time. These crock pot pork chops are a perfect example! Growing up, my mom always made pork chops because it's my dad's favorite dinner.