Quick Easy Spinach Quiche.
You can cook Quick Easy Spinach Quiche using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Easy Spinach Quiche
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 of Onion, coarsely chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped frozen spinach.
- You need 1/2 cup of deli ham, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste (better to add salt after than to have too much salt you can't take out).
Quick Easy Spinach Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Crack the 6 eggs in a mixing bowl and add the salt, pepper and paprika. Whisk the eggs and mix well..
- Put frozen spinach in a microwave safe bowl and defrost, usually 5 minutes. Halfway through the microwave cycle, take the spinach out and break it up with a fork..
- Over medium heat, add onion, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté..
- Add all ingredients together in the mixing bowl and mix well. Pour into a pie plate and bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy.