Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot.
You can cook Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot
- Prepare 800 ml of Dashi stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Hatcho miso (or red miso).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Blended miso.
- You need 2 tsp of ★Gochujang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ★Mirin.
- Prepare 1 of knob ★Grated ginger.
- You need 150 grams of Pork belly (thinly sliced).
- It’s 1/8 of Chinese cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of Japanese leek.
- It’s 1 of packet Maitake mushrooms (enoki or shimeji mushrooms).
- Prepare 1/3 of Kamaboko.
- Prepare 2 of portions Cooked udon noodles.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
Miso Udon Noodle Hot Pot step by step
- Cut all the vegetable into bite sizes. Warm the dashi stock in an earthenware pot..
- After the dashi comes to the boil add the ★ ingredients (dissolve the miso well). After bringing to the boil, add the vegetables (put vegetables that take longer to cook first). Add the pork..
- When the vegetables are tender, add the udon to cook. Tip the eggs on top and cook to your liking. Done..