Italian Sausage with Orecchiette. Today's episode we learn how to make an insanely delicious pasta made with fresh orecchiette with Italian sausage, broccolini garlic and oil. Orecchiette Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe uses chicken sausage in place of pork and a whole lot of garlic! This lightened up version will not disappoint!!
For those of you who live in the area. This easy and delicious Italian-inspired orecchiette dish is made complete with a creamy sauce, Italian sausage, and broccolini. Little ear pasta, also known as orecchiette, in a creamy sauce with Italian sausage and broccolini. You can have Italian Sausage with Orecchiette using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Sausage with Orecchiette
- It’s 1 lb. of bulk Italian sausage (or removed from casing).
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 lb. of Orecchiette pasta.
- It’s 1 cup of grated Parmesan or Locatelli cheese.
- It’s 5 of fresh basil leaves, torn.
- You need 1 TBS. of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of lemon zest.
Serve with a salad and garlic bread for a hearty Puglia-style supper. This classic pasta dish with broccoli rabe, sweet Italian sausage, and tangy red pepper vinaigrette is a favorite of film legend Francis Ford Coppola. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta cooking water. While the water heats and the orecchiette. ~ This incredibly easy Italian Orecchiette with Sausage recipe is jam-crammed with more nutrition (hello, spinach!) and more flavor than you'd ever guess – even we were surprised!
Italian Sausage with Orecchiette step by step
- Sauté sausage and crushed garlic in olive oil on med-hi heat until browned, about 5-6 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in a separate pot, cook the pasta according to package directions..
- Add peas and carrots to the sausage and continue sautéing on med-hi heat for another 2-3 minutes..
- Once pasta is al dente, add the remaining ingredients to the sausage and serve..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.
It's simple Italian comfort food that comes together in a snap. Our families LOVE it, and we know yours will, too! ~ Delicious spicy Italian sausage earns this orecchiette recipe by Life as a Strawberry serious flavor points. The traditional meat has a strong taste The Pro Tip: "Subbing ground turkey for pork sausage is an easy switch to make, and it's one that's not even noticed because I have the secret to losing the. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. The recipe contains the rapini which I wanted to use, Italian sausage which I really like and orecchiette pasta which looked interesting.