Butternut squash Thai red curry soup. Try our butternut squash recipe with the punchy flavours of thai red curry for an easy winter warmer. Add the lime juice, then use a hand blender to whizz until completely. A creamy, dreamy, coconut thai butternut squash red curry perfect for weeknight dinners.
Curried butternut soup has been on my list of recipes to conquer for a while and I just couldn't resist seasoning it with red Thai curry paste like I did for my sweet potato Once the squash mixture is done cooking, taste and add a little more Thai red curry paste if it's not quite flavorful enough for you. I swapped green curry for Thai red curry paste, because I wanted a little bit of a kick and a vibrant orange color. I burned my butternut squash seeds The roasted butternut squash already has a lovely natural sweetness to it which balances nicely against the spicy Thai red curry, creamy coconut. You can have Butternut squash Thai red curry soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut squash Thai red curry soup
- You need 1/2 of roasted butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of big onion, thinking slice.
- Prepare of Leftover cauliflower and cabbage in the fridge.
- You need of Leftover red curry sauce (you can use 2 tbsp of red curry and 1 tin coconut milk£.
- Prepare 1 tin of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Roasted sweet potato diced.
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
Give plain old butternut squash a fresh Asian twist with red curry, coconut milk, and other Thai-inspired seasonings to make a This lovely red curry butternut squash is sweet, spicy, and mysterious. Butternut Squash Recipe Soup With Thai Curry makes a perfect starter for any dishes in a cold winter. Get printable recipes by signing up at. Curried Butternut Squash Soup: Recipe Instructions.
Butternut squash Thai red curry soup instructions
- Heat up saucepan medium heat, add vegetable cooking oil, then add onion in. Once your onion soften up add the cauliflower and cabbage in l. Let it cook for 10-15 min..
- Roast half of butternut squash in medium heat oven for 50 min. Scoop out your butternut meat and add that into to soup. Add thai red curry sauce and coconut milk in. Stir well..
- Use hand blend and blend everything until all lovely and smooth..
- Coated your sweet potato in curry powder, vegetable cooking oil and salt and pepper. Roast your sweet potato in oven for 15-20 until they cooked.
- Serve up with a splash of cream or sour cream if prefer.
Spread out the cut butternut squash on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, and season with salt, pepper, and a few good This curried squash soup is made with spicy, fragrant Thai red curry paste. Hearty Thai Butternut Squash Curry tastes amazing when served with noodles or even with a bowl of rice. Sweet chunks of butternut squash, Tofu, red pepper in a creamy aromatic Thai curry base is Today was such a day when I was craving for some warm soup or a curry. This Thai Butternut Squash Soup made in the Instant Pot is what you have been waiting for. It is creamy, flavorful, healthy and vegan!