Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans.
You can cook Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans
- Prepare of large pack refrigerated tortellini (any flavor you like).
- You need of hot Italian sausages, removed from casing.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of jar pasta sauce (any flavor you like).
- You need of tomato paste.
- Prepare of French Style Green Beans (drained).
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of oregano.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- It’s of onion, sliced.
- You need of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare of Fresh minced garlic.
Tortellini with Hot Italian Sausage and Green Beans step by step
- Remove sausages from casing and place in a large pot, breaking up pieces and sauté until almost done……Add your sliced onions and green pepper to sausages…. cook until onions and green pepper are soft…….
- Add your fresh minced garlic and continue to sauté until garlic is almost cooked……
- Next add the chicken broth, jar pasta sauce,tomato paste, green beans, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning to pot….Bring to a boil……
- Add your tortellini and continue to cook until tortellini is soft, about 10 min…..(I used both packages)…..Stir often to make sure your tortellini gets completely cooked !!! 😊.
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!!! 😋.