Corn vada. Sweet corn vada – An easy Indian snack recipe made with corn, lentils, spices and herbs. These corn vadas are a must try during the monsoons and they make for a lovely evening snack. Corn Vada is best eaten wam when its crisp on the outside with a soft and chewy interior.
Corn vada, this quick starter is a hit in any party and its a must try recipe.. Sweet corn vada recipe – deep fried patties made from sweet corn, bread and spiced with green chili. This sweet corn vada is very easy to make. You can have Corn vada using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn vada
- It’s 1 of American corn coarsely ground.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mix powder(fennel seeds, sesame seeds and coriander seeds)powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gram flour.
- You need 3 tsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 3 tsp of Coriander leaves.
Methi Corn Dal Vada, a delicious Vada that can be made for your tea time snacks or party starters. The addition of methi and corn with dal for vada makes it more nutritious and protein rich. This Corn vada recipe is easy to make snack. Kids as well as grownups love it.
Corn vada instructions
- Take 1 corn and separate the kernels. Now grind the corn coarsely..
- Now finely chop the cabbage, capsicum and onion and mix with corn. And squeeze the extra water out of the vegetables..
- Now add all the powdered masalas, Coriander leaves, gram flour and bread crums.
- Mix everything well and make a stiff dough and shape small sized kebabs from the dough..
- Now deep fry in hot oil. 4 together not more than that. Drain the excess oil on absorbent paper and serve in another dish with tomato catch up..
You can also serve this corn vada as a starter or aperitif. It tastes best when hot but it is good at room temperature too. Delicious Snacks such as chaat, soup, crispy corn etc can be made with sweet corn. You can also make Deep fried snacks of Sweet Corn vada. Ingredients for Instant Sweet Corn Vada Recipe.