Indo Chinese Chaat.
You can have Indo Chinese Chaat using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Indo Chinese Chaat
- It’s 1 cup of Boiled noodles.
- Prepare 6 tsp of hot garlic sauce + for drizzling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Carrot juliennes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cabbage strips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of capsicum strips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spring onion with greens chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Tomato juliennes or chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped spring onion greens.
- It’s as needed of Fresh coriander leaves.
- You need as needed of red (sweet)meethi chutney.
- It’s as needed of Mint Chutney.
- It’s to taste of Salt & chaat masala.
Indo Chinese Chaat step by step
- After making vegetable Halka noodles for kids I had some leftover boiled noodles sitting in my fridge. So made this Chaat And everyone loved it.
- Take boiled noodles.
- Make sure they aren’t wet Now spread them in a plate and coat them with corn flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry noodles in batches Take out from the oil and place them on an absorbent paper.
- Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, spring onion with greens, tomato, garlic sauce and fried noodles in a bowl and mix well gently..
- Transfer in as serving bowl. Garnish with fried onions, chopped spring onion greens and coriander leaves. Drizzle little garlic sauce on top.
- Now add chutneys as per your taste and serve immediately..
- Note: agar ghar par kisiko garlic sauce nahi pasand to sirf chutney ke saath serve kar sakte hain Salt aur chaat masala bhi apne taste ke hisaab se daalen kyunki sab chutneys mein salt hota hai.