Cabbage Chana Dal Vada.
You can have Cabbage Chana Dal Vada using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Chana Dal Vada
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chana daal.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of rice flour.
- You need to taste of Salte.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare as required of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
Cabbage Chana Dal Vada instructions
- Soak chana daal for one hour. Take cabbage and green chilli finely chopped. Take a mixing bowl add cabbage, green chilli, ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves and salt. Mix well. Now add 1/4 of soaked chana daal to it and mix well..
- Strain the remaining soaked chana dal And pulse it to a coarse paste without adding water. Add it to the cabbage mixture along with red chilli powder and garam masala..
- Mix it well and let it rest for 10 mins. Now add two tbsp of rice flour and mix well until starts to take a ball shape with help of your palms.add more rice flour if it’s not binding to a ball shape..
- Make the lemon size balls out of this mixture and press between palms and give them vada shape. Take a wok heat oil for deep frying add vada in hot oil and deep fry till golden brown from all the sides on medium flame..
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice. We can also add chopped coriander leaves to the mixture if available..