Light Cheesy Quesadilla.
You can cook Light Cheesy Quesadilla using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Light Cheesy Quesadilla
- You need 1 of tortilla.
- Prepare of FILLING OPTION.
- You need 2 tbsp of dice pineapple.
- It’s 1/2 large of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated carrot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of grated cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp of shreded red cabbage.
- You need 2 slice of ham.
- Prepare 1 cup of shreded red leichester cheese or any cheese of your preferences.
Light Cheesy Quesadilla step by step
- Put tortilla on a non stick pan then layer ham first then all vegetable.
- Top with shredded red leichester cheese then fold into half moon shape then press firmly.
- On the heat low and let the cheese melt about 3 to 5 minutes (optional cover with lid ).
- SERVING OPTION AS IT IS,,,,,,,CHEESY HAM AND VEGETABLES QUESADILLA.