Fluffy Scrambled Eggs.
You can have Fluffy Scrambled Eggs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- You need of Quick n Easy.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of 2% milk, or coffee creamer (can be flavored).
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 slice of cheese (optional).
- It’s 2 slice of bread ( white, wheat or rye).
Fluffy Scrambled Eggs step by step
- Over medium high heat, melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in a 6" non-stick skillet. Begin toasting 2 slices of bread..
- Crack 2 eggs into a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon 2% milk or coffee cream. Lightly beat until the yolks and whites are broken up and the eggs start to become a consistent color. Do not whip, we're not making an omelette..
- When the butter melts and is bubbling, pour the egg mixture into the skillet. Season with 1 dash of salt. As the edges of the mixture begin to cook, with a plastic utensil (fork or spatula), pull the edges toward the middle. The uncooked mixture will run out to replace it and it will cook. Continue until you have a loosely cooked mixture in the center of your skillet..
- When the bread is toasted, stop whatever you're doing & immediately spread with the remaining 1 tablespoon butter, cut in half and plate..
- Flip the eggs, wait a few seconds and flip 'em back. If you want to add cheese, do it now. To melt the cheese, steam with 1 tsp water & a lid. The eggs will continue to cook as long as they're hot, so as the eggs are approaching desired consistency, plate 'em..