Crunchy Cabbage Fried Brown Rice.
You can cook Crunchy Cabbage Fried Brown Rice using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cabbage Fried Brown Rice
- It’s 1 cup of cooked brown sushi rice (cooled).
- You need 1-2 of large handfuls Napa cabbage (chopped).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of = 2 carrots – julienned.
- You need A few of spring onions – chopped.
- It’s A few of sugar snap peas.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic – crushed.
- It’s 1 cm of fresh garlic – crushed.
- You need 1 of drizzle of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 splash of Tamari.
- You need 1 of red chilli – finely chopped.
Crunchy Cabbage Fried Brown Rice instructions
- Wash and chop the veggies into bite-sized chunks.
- Heat the oil and add the crushed ginger and garlic and for a minute or two on a medium heat. Add chopped chilli to your taste and continue to stir for another minute. Add the cabbage and other veggies and continue to heat for a minute. Add the sushi rice and continue to fry until piping hot..
- Add a drizzle of sesame oil and Tamari to your taste. The dish should be served immediately so that the veg retain their crunch..